Blink 182 - Does My Breath Smell? [Motivational Song Lyrics]

"Does My Breath Smell?" is track #1 on the album Short Bus and track #8 on the album Cheshire Cat. It was written by Tom DeLonge / Scott Raynor / Mark Hoppus. Originally made by Blink 182. Published by Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC.


Blink 182 - Does My Breath Smell? [Motivational Song Lyrics]
Blink 182 - Does My Breath Smell? [Motivational Song Lyrics]
"There is nothing left there to say.
I guess you best be on your way.
But before you go, you got to do that chore."

Terjemahan :

Tidak ada yang tersisa di sana untuk berkata.
Saya rasa Anda terbaik berada di jalan anda.
Tapi sebelum Anda pergi, Anda harus melakukan tugas itu.

Catatan :

Tidak ada lagi kata yang tersisa untuk dikatakan jika apa yang kita injak bukanlah milik kita melainkan milik orang lain. Seseorang akan sulit berkembang jika tidak mampu menjadi dirinya sendiri. Semuanya akan menjadi lebih baik jika mereka berada dijalannya masing-masing, merekalah yang terbaik dijalannya sendiri, dan menjadi yang kedua dijalan orang lain. Jadilah diri sendiri. Jika merasa belum mampu menjadi diri sendiri, lakukan terlebih dahulu tugas itu, tugas untuk berhenti menjadi orang lain.

Note :

No more words left to say if what we are standing is not ours but belongs to someone else. Someone would be difficult to develop if it is not able to be himself. Everything would be better if they were on their own way, they were the best on their own way, but became the second on the other people's ways. Be yourself. If you feel has not been able to be yourself, do the first task, the task to stop being someone else.



Blink 182 - Does My Breath Smell? [Motivational Song Lyrics]
Blink 182 - Does My Breath Smell? [Motivational Song Lyrics]
"No worse a time, when it's just your time to think you should make your move. It's doesn't work as your just a jerk with no excuse."

Terjamahan :
Tidak ada waktu yang lebih buruk, ketika itu hanya waktu Anda untuk berpikir bahwa Anda harus membuat Anda bergerak. Ini tidak bekerja seperti Anda hanya brengsek tanpa alasan.

Catatan :
Banyak waktu yang baik untuk membuat diri Anda bergerak, dan ini tidak akan bekerja jika Anda selalu saja mengira bahwa Anda hanyalah seseorang yang brengsek tanpa alasan. Hargailah diri sendiri, begitu juga orang lain. Maka dari itu, kita akan menemukan kehidupan seperti apa yang kita dan orang lain inginkan.

Note :
Many a good time to make yourself move, and this will not work if you always think that you're just someone who jerk for no reason. Respect yourself, so do others. Therefore, we will find life as what we and others want.


Full lyrics :

Who makes up all the rules about those girls I want?

Who tells them all to laugh?
Who tells them all to talk about me?

And I'm not sure what my purpose is for being here

Why do they, why do they
Always kick me in the groin when I come near

And I'm not complaining it just hurts after a bit.


I don't know what I'm feeling

I'm just so sick of seeing
All those dumb, lame, and retarded broads

Who often just sit kick back

As I am not so relaxed
I often wonder why they act so odd

Because no worse a time

When it's just your time to
Think you should make your move
It doesn't work as your just a jerk with no excuse

What about that situation

All night procrastination
Takes you to the point when you lead her to her door

There is nothing left there to say

I guess you best be on your way
But before you go you got to do that chore

No worse a time

When it's just your time to
Think you should make your move
It doesn't work as your just a jerk with no excuse

Please won't you buy in

I'm always tryin'
I keep on tryin'
There's only so much pride that I can lose

I hope that when you see me

You see right through me
Come on now, honestly

I'm so sick of endin' up without a clue


Thanks for reading Blink 182 - Does My Breath Smell? [Motivational Song Lyrics]
Blink 182 - Does My Breath Smell? [Motivational Song Lyrics]
4/ 5
Oleh

Tell us about your response, please comment on the appropriate relevance.